Duties and Responsibilities
Help create solutions as part of our quality team. Assist in identifying root causes of rejects and prepare detailed corrective actions.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Determining quality improvement factors
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate the reliability of manufacturing processes, products and production equipment
- Making sure processes adhere to quality standards
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Strong familiarity with automotive PPAP requirements.
Skills and qualifications:
Qualified individual should have a variety of practical skills for their position. The main skills and qualifications are as follows:
- Strong knowledge of relevant software, quality assurance methods, tools and quality manufacturing processes
- Attention to detail
- Analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate difficult situations and produce solutions
On a typical day, work closely with customers and production teams to solve problems. They respond to questions about how to achieve quality goals and implement changes to reduce the instance of human or machine errors. When working on a new projects, meet with our customers to discuss their quality expectations, including details about performance and visual appearance. They design documents that clearly outline these specifications and communicate them to the production team.