Participate in production work in our spring coiling department. Opportunity for additional training and advancement.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Operate industrial coiling machine manufacturing wound commercial wire coils from tubes of various diameters and wall thickness.
- Perform set up, operation, change over, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance for machinery
- Use a variety of hand tools such as ratchets, wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, hammers, etc.
- Conduct safety audit of equipment at the beginning of each shift, records results of audit and submit results to Supervisor
- Ensure workspace is clean and tidy throughout the department
- Mechanically inclined individual is preferred
- Ability to read, write, and solve basic math is required
- Industrial Manufacturing experience considered a plus