Twist Inc. is a seeking an IT Systems Administrator to serve as a point of contact for all desktop, network and server needs.
This individual will be responsible for administering Active Directory, Hyper-V environment, firewalls, switches and other VLAN and routed network equipment. Experience working in a multi-server environment is required with knowledge of Virtualized cluster technologies and strategies.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and managing server and network equipment on a regular schedule.
- Customer end-user support (new hire setup, software installation & troubleshooting).
- Handle escalated tickets and provide resolution.
- Lead problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel.
- Work with external vendors/consultants to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution.
- Resolve errors and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation.
- Ensure 99.9% uptime of critical equipment.